Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Paris Hilton "Stars Are Blind" As Fine Art

This artwork was inspired by debut single from heiress, actress, and singer Paris Hilton. Painting resembles the monochromatic feel and sexiness of the music video "Stars Are Blind". Paris' publicist is aware of this work thanks to my friend, a talented actress, model, TV Show host and poet from L.A. Mary L. Carter who occasionally enjoys my art. I've been also commissioned to create six paintings for the main lobby of the new Hilton hotel in Toronto.

The original acrylic painting is available on eBay.
You can also watch the short video I made upon completion of the painting no, not another Paris Hilton sex tape.

4 comments:

  1. This is a very hot and fine piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.360style.net/stylecast

    Hey friend, its me again.
    Here is the final cut of episode 1.
    You can listen to it directly on the site by clicking ' Listen Now ', or you can subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great, I'll check it out later today while painting in studio

    ReplyDelete