Thursday, April 5, 2007

Introducing Gaming Art Prints!


Remember this xbox 360 seductive girl?

Finally! By popular request I found a good print-on-demand website from which I can sell prints of my original artworks. I just got myself a sample and it looks great! Online framing can be fairly expensive so I would suggest buying a poster and getting an affordable frame later if needed. On the website you have a choice of mat, gloss and other textures, I think gloss looks best, check out my entire gaming art poster gallery (includes one Halo 3 inspired artwork) :

Print & frame my art at Imagekind...

My current biggest print size is 16"x20", however I can resample the image to 24"x30" with maybe a little loss. Just send me request if you would like bigger size.
The original painting is currently available on eBay for $600. A low price for the original painting in the fine art world but may be high for a gamer fan since it costs more than console itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment